Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let It Begin




I'm a crafty person. I love to do crafts. I intend to teach myself to sew. And I want to share my crafts with everyone. I give them as gifts. I do them as decor. When I learn to sew, I'll wear them. I do them as decor. Crafts of all sorts I mean to make my forte. And I know I'm not the only one. So, if this sounds like your type of thing, here it is.

This is the place to showcase each and every art and craft you could possible want to. And, better yet, share with people your genius by telling them how you did it. You could have come up with them on your own. Or maybe you got it from books like those pictured. Or maybe off a website. Anyway you do it, show it off here!

Have fun, and Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to start sharing :D I saw some crafts last night that I want to do; one involves melting an old record into a cute fruit/jewelry bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I want to do some of the crafts involving rolled up magazines :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the Big Ass Book of Crafts have several of those types of crafts in them. And the old record sounds awesome. How did they heat it?

    ReplyDelete