Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday 2008 Ornament



This is the ornament I did for Slinky last year. I did one for all my friends, using their favorite colors...or colors that fit them, in Slink's case. The materials I used were colored plastic beads, white sparkly pipe cleaners (they have a real name for the craft kind...I just can't remember it), red ribbon, hot glue.

The making of this ornament is simple. Take two pipe cleaners and twist one end together a little. Then, take two beads and put one on each one of the pipe cleaners. Twist the pipe cleaners together a litle bit above the beads, and repeat. You can do any pattern you want with the beads. As you can see, I chose to do two of like colors side by side and to alternate colors each turn.


Photo by Slinky.

1 comment:

  1. You know what would be fun? Making numbers out of the pipe cleaner project and creating a count-down until Christmas calendar using them. :D

    ReplyDelete